Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hitting the Road

Well today is Saturday and I woke up late! Last night was girls night out so my girlfriends and I went to the movies to watch Salt. It was off the chain. I can not wait for part 2 to come out! It was action packed and exciting from start to finish. That is a movie worth watching.

As a result of the late night, I overslept and got up after 9 this morning. This is so unlike me but after a long week and a hectic Friday at work, I deserved my rest.

It is about a month until school re-opens and I am supposed to be taking my sons shopping. This will be a challenge since I can not find the supply list. Just my luck. My sons are excited about going out today as we go out every Saturday and I didnt get a chance to spend time with both of them last week as I attended the funeral of one of my former classmates. After the funeral, I was only able to take my eldest son with me as the baby was out with my niece. This day should be fun.

Well I am going to have some breakfast now and I will report back at a later time!

No comments:

Post a Comment