Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pink cowl neck blouse

After being so successful in making my orange shade cowl neck blouse, I decided to try my hand at making another one. I know some people do not like to make too many of the same design however, when something is comfortable and it works for me, I stick with it. I have a light pink cowl neck blouse in the pipelines right now. I have already hemmed the neckline and the arm holes and the only thing I have left to do is to hem it. I started to hem it however, the thread tension has to be adjusted so I started to rip out the hem and I will try my best to complete it tonight, if I have time. Below are the pictures of my work in progress.

Front view

Back view

Thats all for now folks so stay tuned and happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment